Tender Reference # – ITT/IN-SCI-ET-2023-016
SAVE THE CHILDREN INTERNATIONAL (SCI, Ethiopia) is the world’s leading independent non-profit organization for children intends to enter an agreement with consulting firms for the assignment called EVALUATIONS, STUDIES, & ASSESSMENTS FOR ONE YEAR ON THE BASES OF FRAMEWORK AGREEMENT.
The SCI Ethiopia is in the process of outsourcing some of the consultancy services, for potential consulting firms. It therefore, wishes to invite competent Consulting Companies for different thematic areas and five major program areas guide our work and contribute directly to the achievement of the government’s growth and transformation plan II (GTP II) and sustainable development goals (SDGs). Child Protection and Migration, Health, Nutrition and WASH, Education, Food Security, Livelihoods and Resilience, Child Rights Governance. Beginning from October 15th, 2023, interested companies are invited to submit their proposal to provide the requested service for a period of one year, with possibility of one year extension upon satisfactory performance and agreement of both parties (SCI and the service provider). The detail criteria is included in the bid document.
Guidance on submission of Proposals:
The following instructions need to be followed when submitting proposals:
- Proposals should be submitted in soft copies within the stated deadline. If being sent in soft copy, all pages need to be signed and scanned when sending.
- A cover letter expressing interest in the services and briefly stating which package is being applied for. (Maximum 2 pages)
- Company profile and Organizational Structure should be included in the proposal
Potential consultants may obtain the RFP documents from October 15, 2023 up to November 6, 2023 during working hours.
- Eligibility Documents – Renewed & Valid Business License
- Company profile listing the bidders’ address, branches, structure, resources……etc.
- Tenders must be submitted in electronic email via [email protected], one original, one financial, and clearly marked by the “bidders’ name, address, and the tender reference number and title as stated above. The tender must be submitted in Via Email for the purpose at SCI till November 6, 2023.
Save the Children Procurement Committee will open tender responses on November 6, 2023.
SCI reserves the right to accept or reject this bid, in partial, or in its entirety.
THE OFFICIAL LINK OF THE BID CAN BE FOUND USING www. https://bit.ly/3FdxVzg using the below QR code.
Save the Children International
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Source: Link to the Post