ADDIS ABABA – The Ministry of Trade and Regional Integration (MoTI) has announced today new retail price adjustments for petroleum products in Ethiopia.
In a statement today, the trade ministry said the new petrol retail prices will be used for the next 30 days.
Accordingly, the pump prices for
- Benzene – 61.29 Birr a liter
- Diesel – 67.30 Birr a liter
- Kerosene – 67.30 Birr a liter
- Light black diesel – 49.67 Birr a liter
- Hard black diesel – 48.70 Birr a liter
- Airplane fuel – 67.91 Birr a liter
The latest fuel prices will be effective as of Sunday (midnight), January 8, 2023, according to the Ministry of Trade
Source: Link to the Post