Embassy of Japan
This position is to assist the Economic Division of the Embassy. For those who are interested and fulfill the below criteria, please submit your Curriculum Vitae with a recent photo before 17 June, 2022 to:
The Economic Division
Embassy of Japan P.O. Box 5650, Addis Ababa
Application documents will not be returned.
Interviews and examination will form part of the selection procedure.
1. Job Description:
- Attend meetings organized by Ethiopian Government or the diplomatic corps, or International Organizations, and produce minutes
- Produce letters, Note Verbales and briefing notes
- Produce reports on economic issues by collecting data and information on economic and development issues
- Assist coordination between the Embassy and other stakeholders
- Conduct translation work (English ⇔ Amharic)
- Ability to speak/write in English and Amharic fluently.
- Experience with and ability to use computer applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, etc
- Keen interests and enough knowledge of economic issues
- Able to work and cooperate in a multi-cultural environment.
- Flexible and serious working attitude for all kinds of duties.
- Able to work on own initiative, under supervision and in a team, as required.
- Good analytic and communication skills
Completion of a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in a field of economics or other related field of study
4. Working Office
At the Embassy of Japan in Ethiopia
5. Working Days/Hours
Every Monday to Friday, 8:30-12:30, 13:30-17:15
6. Social Security
Private company health insurance to be covered by the Embassy
Source: Link to the Post