INVITATION TO BID
Procurement of Vehicle
WaterAid is an international Non-Governmental Organization established in 1981. Its vision is a world where everyone, everywhere has access to safe water, sanitation and hygiene and its mission is to transform lives by providing safe water, sanitation and hygiene (WaSH). WaterAid works in partnership with communities, local government and other stockholders to contribute towards the achievement of its mission and vision. So far, it has reached millions with safe water, sanitation and hygiene.
WaterAid Ethiopia (WAE) hereby invites eligible bidders to submit their bids for the procurement of Vehicle.
|4WD Vehicle, 4 Cylinder 5 seats, 4 doors, Diesel. 2022 model, Engine Displacement; Not exceeding 2200cc||Pc||01|
- A complete set of bid document can be obtained from WAE’s office from July 18, 2022 to July 29, 2022 during working hours, 08:30 AM – 12:30 PM and 01:30 PM – 05:00 PM.
- Bids must be accompanied with renewed business licence and registration, VAT, TIN Registration Certificate and these must be submitted together with the technical proposal.
- Bidders should submit their offers in sealed envelopes to WAE’s office on or before, Thursday 29 June 2022 until 01:00 PM.
- Offer must be accompanied by a bid bond amounting to two (2%) of the offer in the form of bank guarantee or CPO valid at least for three months from the date of bid opening. The CPO must be attached in the original financial document.
- Bid must be presented in envelopes clearly identified by bidder’s name, address, legal stamp and reference number Ref: WAE/VHC/HO/OB/2022/Ep0010.
- Bidders must submit the technical and financial proposal document separately. The technical and financial proposal should have one original and copy on the cover. Each envelop shall be stamped and sealed. In the event of any discrepancy between them the original will prevail.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or representatives who prefer to attend at our office on the same date Friday, 29 July 2022 at 02:30 PM.
- WaterAid Ethiopia reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids. Late bids shall also be rejected.
- Bidders can visit our website http://www.wateraid.org/et to access the invitation and specification.
Note: Bids should be presented to the following address.
Tel: +251 11 669 5965, E-mail: [email protected]
In front of Bole Medehanialem Church, next to Edna Mall, United Insurance 3rd floor
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Source: Link to the Post